COVID 19 10/1/2020 Update
We are pleased to inform you we continue to be free from any Covid 19 positive test results. We continue to complete routine testing as our governing agencies require.
We have been free from any 3 or more clusters of respiratory symptoms in a 72-hour period since our last update.
We continue to have visitation by appointment only.
Please call the facility for more information on visitation and/or to schedule an appointment.
We are currently reviewing re-opening for limited visitation and you may call the facility on Monday 10/5/20 for details. We will be following CMS guidelines for resident visitation. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change depending continuing changing circumstances and guidelines from our governing agencies. We will continue monitoring residents, staff, and all essential workers per CDC guidelines, as we have been doing. These guidelines include, but are not limited to: • Maintaining social distancing
• Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
• Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
• Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
• Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
• Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
• Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.) We know that you may have questions and we encourage you to contact our center by emailing us to the following address: Covid19@rivercitynursing.com or by calling: (402) 397-1220 Please reach out to us at any time if you'd like to schedule a video conference with your loved one. We are happy to help.
As always please remember good hand hygiene, face masks, and social distancing. (This is the only way to defeat this Virus) Sincerely, River City
River City Nursing & Rehablitation