COVID-19 Update 1/8/2021
We regret to inform you that we are unable at this time to re-open inhouse visitation d/t our governmental guidelines.
We apologize that we posted 01/7/2021 that we would be allowing visitation to resume. This was in error.
We will continue to have compassionate care visits which will be made by appointment after the approval from Administrator and/or Director of Nursing.
Please continue to reach our residents for Zoom visits and phone calls.
We can also schedule window visits as well.
We will continue to keep you informed weekly or sooner if needed.
AS ALWAYS, OUR MAIN FOCUS IS RESIDENT AND STAFF SAFETY AND WELLBEING!
Please call the facility if you have any questions or would like an update on your family member. But please remember we can only give out information to those we are legally permitted to do so.
We will be following CMS guidelines for resident visitation. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change depending continuing changing circumstances and guidelines from our governing agencies.
We will continue monitoring residents, staff, and all essential workers per CDC guidelines, as we have been doing. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining social distancing
• Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
• Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
• Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
• Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
• Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
• Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
We know that you may have questions and we encourage you to contact our center by emailing us to the following address: Covid19@rivercitynursing.com or by calling: (402) 397-1220
Please reach out to us at any time if you'd like to schedule a video conference with your loved one. We are happy to help.
As always please remember good hand hygiene, face masks, and social distancing. (This is the only way to defeat this Virus)