COVID-19 Update 4/29/2021
We are pleased to inform you we have not had any positive covid-19 test results since our last posting. We continue with increased monitoring and testing per our governmental guidelines.
We have also been free from any clusters of respiratory symptoms in a 72-hour period.
We are continuing increased testing as well as anyone who shows or complaints of any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
We are taking steps as per the recommendations of the Infection Control Assessment and Promotion Program (ICAP) Team.
We will continue our routine testing of staff and residents as mandated by the our Federal and State Agencies.
We will notify any responsible party of any change in condition, as always. We will also notify any individual/responsible party in addition to our local, state, and CDC of any abnormal test result.
AS ALWAYS, OUR MAIN FOCUS IS RESIDENT AND STAFF SAFETY AND WELLBEING!
Please call the facility if you have any questions or would like an update on your family member. But please remember we can only give out information to those we are legally permitted to do so.
Visitation: Due the County positivity rate we can only have outside visitation at this time. (Weather permitting)
1. Visitation will be by appointment only.
2. Please contact the Social Services Office for visitation. (She will be the only staff member permitted to schedule your appointments) Preferred method to schedule appointments is to email her: email@example.com
** (She is available to set up appointments Tuesday thru Friday)
3. Visits at the present time will be allowed Tuesday-Friday only.
4. Visitation will be limited to 30 minutes per visit and 1 scheduled at a time.
5. Visitors will be limited to 1-2 visitors at a time. No visitors under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit at this time.
6. Visitors and residents will be required to wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
7. Please do not schedule a visit if you are sick.
8. You must be able to past through security for screening prior to entering the building.
We will continue to have compassionate care visits these visits which may be inside the facility, which will be made by appointment after the approval from Administrator and/or Director of Nursing.
Please continue to reach our residents for Zoom visits and phone calls.
We will continue to keep you informed weekly or sooner if needed.
We will be following CMS guidelines for resident visitation. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change depending continuing changing circumstances and guidelines from our governing agencies.
We will continue monitoring residents, staff, and all essential workers per CDC guidelines, as we have been doing. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining social distancing
• Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
• Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
• Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
• Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
• Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
• Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
We know that you may have questions and we encourage you to contact our center by emailing us to the following address: Covid19@rivercitynursing.com or by calling: (402) 397-1220
Please reach out to us at any time if you'd like to schedule a video conference with your loved one. We are happy to help.
As always please remember good hand hygiene, face masks, and social distancing. (This is the only way to defeat this Virus) We also encourage everyone to get the Covid-19 Vaccine when it is made available to you.