VISITATION UPDATE 10/12/21
For the best psychosocial Well-Being of our residents, we are making the following changes.
· Appointments will no longer be needed in order to visit.
· We will continue to limit 1-2 visitors at a time during the visit
· All visitors must sign in and out through security when visiting or leaving whether the visit is inside or outside of the building.
· We do ask that visits be off the unit or outside (weather permitting) as much as possible
· Please do not visit if feeling ill.
· Face Masks must be worn appropriately over your nose and mouth at all times during the visit.
· If further protective measures i.e.: gown, gloves, etc. are required the visitor must remain in this attire during the entire visit. You will be directed and assisted by staff with his process.
· When visiting with those who have roommates alternate visiting areas will be available and required.
· Visitors must go directly to the area for visitation. No wandering or loitering in the hallways.
· Do not visit multiple residents on the same visiting day. (Unless previous arrangements are made) IE: visiting husband & wife, legal guardians with multiple wards
· Please comply with staff requests to appropriately wear face masks, social distancing, hand washing, etc.… If you do not comply, we ask you to end your visit.
Please remember our concern is for the safety of our residents, staff, and visitors.
Visitation can change d/t possible exposure and outbreaks.
These changes may be resident by resident, unit, area, or the entire facility based on the outbreak status inside the facility.